Our focus is communication and education in the areas of new technology, innovations in the industry, convergence and utilization of existing system features and enhancements
LATEST NEWS & INFORMATION
Our mission is simply to:
- Provide members the opportunity for networking among industry professionals and peers alike
- Provide a resource for assistance in problem solving
- Provide a unified user voice to Avaya
- Provide opportunities to serve as a member of the WAUG board
The WAUG (Wisconsin Avaya Users Group) is a non profit educational group designed for the users, by the users. We are proud to be the official Wisconsin Chapter of the IAUG (International Avaya Users Group).
WAUG/IAUG is designed for those who are currently managing and or maintaining any of the Avaya Communicatons/Nortel Networks/Lucent Technologies lines of PBX systems.
Upcoming 2018 Events!
- Fall Meeting
- Thursday October 4, 2018
- Carroll University - Waukesha
More details including agenda on the Meetings Page!
Full details for all events can be found on the Meetings page