Our focus is communication and education in the areas of new technology, innovations in the industry, convergence and utilization of existing system features and enhancements
LATEST NEWS & INFORMATION
Our mission is simply to:
- Provide members the opportunity for networking among industry professionals and peers alike
- Provide a resource for assistance in problem solving
- Provide a unified user voice to Avaya
- Provide opportunities to serve as a member of the WAUG board
The WAUG (Wisconsin Avaya Users Group) is a non profit educational group designed for the users, by the users. We are proud to be the official Wisconsin Chapter of the IAUG (International Avaya Users Group).
WAUG/IAUG is designed for those who are currently managing and or maintaining any of the Avaya Communicatons/Nortel Networks/Lucent Technologies lines of PBX systems.
Upcoming 2018 Events!
- IAUG New Orleans
- We hope all our members were able to attend the IAUG conference in New Orleans. It was a great time and a good chance to connect with other Avaya users and hear some great sessions. If you're not currently an IAUG member, you should consider joining. IAUG 2019 will be in Austin, TX
- Spring Meeting
- Wednesday April 18, 2018
Fox Valley Technical College - Appleton
More details coming!
Full details for all events can be found on the Meetings page